Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Day of blog (Just a little back ground)

So I am going to try this whole blogging thing. I figured that this would be the best way for me and even Jesse to keep track of this years events as we go through them and it allows us to share them with others close to us.
This is our first year of living on our own since we first got married and we are LOVING IT. We are renting a cute little house that we are excited about. We're hoping that this year we will be able to get finances situated so that we will be able to start trying to have babies. Some may know and some may not, but for the last 6 years we have been struggling with fertility issues and finally this year after many tests, and even a few invasive proceedures and 1 surgery we have found out that will not be able to produce a child on our own. I have PCOS (Polycycstic ovarian sydrom) and he has a enzyme disorder which combined cause's infertility. But with the help of fertility doctros and fertility procedures we will eventually be able to have babies. (Fingers crossed) Unfortunetly its NOT cheap, so that is were the main stress comes in.
I will start my new job on Thursday 01/13/2011. I am a CNA working as a caregiver for elderly. I am hoping that this is THE job. This is my 3rd employment in the last 6 months. Not looking to good for my resume. haha. I really like this company so hopefully I will stay for a while and be able to grow with the company.
Jesse is still with JcPenney's and has been there for 4 years now. He is a yard driver and loves his job. He has even taken on a part time job for the winter plowing snow. He's recently gotten into archery. Him and my dad went ELK hunting this year. They didnt get one. (Thank goodness). Now he is doing an archery compitition with my dad. I am glad that him and my family get along as well as they do.
Well I think this is a good start to my blog. So til next time. Fa!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is so much fun! I'm glad to see that you joined the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete