Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wow does time fly...

So I was originally gonna try to update my blog once a week but I havent, so we will catch it up now..haha..
Well I started the new job, love the company. I am hoping to grow with it. Its a bit of a mind change to go from "CNA" to doing "Caregiving". I do enjoy visiting with my clients. They bring a smile to my face everyday. I swore I would never work with elderly people again after taking care of my grandma for so long, but now I think this is where I want to focus.
Jesse's 30th birthday is Thursday, January 27th. He said he is feeling "old" haha I am hoping there is no mid-life crisis. He originally wanted this chicken chow mien that I invented one time, but I figured we could eat that any night. I wanted to make a better dinner for him, since we are low on funds and I dont have any money to get him a present. So we will be making a big batch of ceviche and also for the non-fish eaters we will be making sopes with homemade salsa. I am so excited. It sounds sooo good. I will hopefully post pics. And for his cake I am going to make him a cookies n' cream cake. YUMMY!!!
I am trying to decide if I want to go back to school or not. I am hoping that the company I am working for will provide opportunities for growth so that I can focus on that instead of studyin for another career. I wish I would have started college right out of high school. I hate that school was not important to me. Oh well, cant go back and change it, so I will deal with the now and here.
Oh so I started trying this whole coupon thing. I actually went online and was able to just print the coupons on my printer. LOVED IT! I wish I could be a successful coupon person that goes in and buys hundreds of dollars of food for nothing...haha yeeah we will see.
I know that normally there is a theme to people's blog, but I just havent found mine yet. Give me so time and I will be a little better at this.
Until next time. Fa!

1 comment:

  1. I love keeping in touch, and seeing how things are going for you!
    I'm glad you're job is going well!
    I used to coupon clip, and price match. Saved tons! Being a stay at home wife/mommy, I had to learn ways to save money for my family. If you ever want to get together and make "Shopping lists" I'm your girl ;)
    Let's go to lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete