Monday, April 4, 2011

So excited for what's to come!

So since I last posted... I have decided to start my own business. I am sharing the great products of Heritage Makers! This is the neatest thing I have ever found. At first I was a little skeptical about it, but once I got into it I wasnt able to stop. I had seriously finished 4 projects in maybe a weeks time. I am also working on project 5 and 6 for my little cousins birthday presents. Its addicting!!! I didnt feel like I was a creative person, but this allows me to be creative. Every day I think of a new project that I can do.

I am doing my Grand Opening, this weekend Saturday April 9th, 2011 @ 12. I am sooo excited to share with everyone, everyting that I have learned!

On the business side, its a little overwelming trying to make sure everything is put together correctly as well as making sure you have everything needed to run a business. Trying to figure ways to advertise has been hard as well. With having my sister and her up line all in the same town makes it a little harder. We are hoping to try and get into a southern county where I dont think there are many consultants. I am going to try and make a blog for my business as well but it is hard trying to keep up on everything! I am hoping that I can find that one bit of difference from the other consultants that will allow me to go full swing with this and become self employeed!

Oh my name of the business I came up with is... From Scrap 2 Treasured. Its allows anyone to create their own, scrapbook pages, announcements, personalized cards, canvases, invitations, games, ect. The quality is great and they have really good deals!! You can either have a free account and buy points as you publish or you can join the club for free and pay a low monthly fee and that gives you extra points than what you are paying for!

I love the product and so I am hoping this will allow me to explain it to others.

So as of right now, life seems great! Things with me n the hubby are good! I am excited for spring to come. I am ready to be out and about!

Well thats all for now.
Until next time
Fa! Adios! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad your spirit is up! You sound like you're doing so good!
    I LOVE the name you came up with for your business.
    I am wanting to make announcements for my daughters dance recital. Give me an email with some more info, and I'd love to look in to it.
    I'm trying to save money right now so we can get the things we need to move in to our home, but I'm hoping to have a little saved away for stuff like this.
    Good luck with your business! I'm excited and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete