Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Time!!

Ok..So I know when I started this blog I said I was gonna keep up every week...and as we can tell...that isnt happening...haha..oh well! Things seem to be starting to line up and lay into place. Its kinda nice! I am soo excited for Spring. Today's little snow spell does not count, but all the warm day's of 50 degree's and higher. I love to get outside and just sit in the sun!

My doctor put me on Vitamin D and it has worked miracles! I dont feel tired anymore and I have energy to do the things that I need to do.

Well I bought stuff to make my own scrub tops! And really cute fabric! But I didnt sew them. My mom did. And thank God because they would have came out ridiculous if I would have done them.(I will try to post pics).

Well not to much more going on.
Til next time.
Fa! Adios! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad things are looking up for you! Happy almost Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete