Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trying for a change!

Life always seems to throw some kind of curve ball at me. Went to the Dr.'s last week, back on some meds, that I am hoping will help me to feel better. I am tired of being tired! My job feels like a joke. We are not getting any other clients which means no more hours. Decided to put school on the back burner. I want to get our life put together and than start workin on a family.

My husband has bought "me" a bow to shoot with him so that we can "bond". haha notice it is something that he enjoys doing! So I am getting domesticated in my days. I am actually longing for a sewing machine, believe it or not! I want to start being able to make my own scrubs!! I think it would be fun...who know's maybe people will like them and want me to make some for them to. ONLY problem is I CANT SEW A STRAIGHT LINE. HAHA!

Right now trying to servive feels like the goal for now. I am trying one day at a time to make things a little smoother and better for us!

Well not much to say today.
Until next time.
FA! Adios! bye

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Your comments put a smile on my face.
    I never would have guessed you for sewing. That's awesome. I hardly know anything about sewing.
    I'm sorry things are tough for you right now. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Call me. Let's do lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete